Environmental Advice to Help Your Business Grow
When it comes to looking after our planet, we all have a part to play. At JBEL environmental, we offer expert advice and guidance to help your business grow. We provide environmental and risk-management consultancy services to help you meet the ethical aims of sustainable development.
How Can Our Experts Help?
We can help when you:
- Wish to gain a fresh perspective on your environmental challenges.
- Strive to become an industry leader in terms of your environmental credentials.
- Have been asked to compile an environmental assessment report by the regulators.
- Have insufficient time or resources to comply with an environmental requirement.
- Are short on the environmental regulatory skills, knowledge or expertise.
• Strategic and tactical advice which covers your organisations’ current and long-term regulatory resilience, in dealing with new and tougher environmental standards and pressures like climate change.
• Advise on whether you are exempt from environmental regulation.
• Undertake all your environmental permitting compliance needs.
• Check and audit your licence and permit to ensure that you stay compliant today, tomorrow and in the future.
• Advise on the increasingly complex number of laws, regulations, policies and procedures with which you must comply.
• Complete and submit your documentation to the environmental regulators and planners for a successful outcome.
• Develop simple, evidenced strategies to make your proposal acceptable.
• Ensure that the environmental impacts of your project are acceptable to the regulators, avoiding numerous iterations of the same project.
• Guide you in meeting your businesses environmental obligations.
• Design and delivery of environmental training and workshops.
• Provide access to a wide network of environmental professionals, specialists, and consultants.
• Offer expert advisory and assessment services to ensure that possible damaging effects are managed or eliminated, where environmental management is a fundamental concern.
• Provide advice and cost-effective solutions to suit any project and budget.
Backed by a wealth of experience and expertise, our specialist services include:
Water Abstraction Licences and Permits (Ground Water and Surface Water)
- Full, Temporary, Transfers
- Strategic (Water Supply/Environment Agency/Power/BWB)
- Application Submissions
- Pre-Application Checks
- Reports to accompany WR Abstraction Licence Applications e.g. Scoping Environmental Impact
- Environmental Monitoring
- Special Conditions
- Charging Scheme
- Time Limits
- Longer duration licences business case
- Flow Metering/Records/Reporting/Abstraction Returns
- Change/vary an existing licence
- Compliance and Assurance
- Site Investigation
- Due Diligence Checks
- Enforcement, Offences, Prosecutions
Appeals and Hearings
Resilience(Climate Change and Legislative Abstraction Reform Changes)
Agriculture (Spray Irrigation and Abstractor Groups)
Golf Courses (Water Resources Planning)
New Authorisations (Exempt Abstractions)
Catchment Abstraction Management Strategies
Water Efficiency Plans
Drought Plans, Permits, and Orders
Reservoir Compensation Water Releases
Section 20 Water Resources Operating Agreements
Pump Storage Schemes
Supply and Demand Management
Asset Management Plans
Leakage Detection and Management
Aquifer Storage Recovery Schemes
Competition, Trading, Inset Agreements and Common Carriage
Ground and Surface Water Source Heating
Cooling Systems Permissions and Consents
Prosecution Case File Preparation and Reviews
Rainwater Harvesting and Grey Water Recycling
Fracking Environmental Permitting
Value Chain Mapping
Water Use and Efficiency
Sites of High Public Interest Investigations and Audits
Environmental Management Systems
Flow Metering Best Practice
Operator Performance Risk Assessment
Carbon Foot Printing and Reduction
Business Impact Targets Assessments
Provision of Training, Mentoring and Coaching
Stakeholder Engagement and Consultations
People and Team Management
Provision of Advice and Support
Caring for the Environment
We all have a part to play in looking after our planet. Through better managing our lifestyle and business choices that have an impact on the natural environment, you can also reduce your business costs and support your organisations’ corporate social and environmental responsibilities. We are doing our bit through the environmental consultancy services we offer. If you wish to discover how we can support your organisation on its journey to help save our planet, pick up the phone and call us today.
Aims, Goals, and Aspirations
We will strive to deliver the highest standard of environmental and water resources management consultancy services to our clients at all times. We aim to enable clients to meet their corporate goals and legal responsibilities, while balancing their economic, social and environmental requirements.
Working closely with our clients, our aim is to fully understand their short, mid and long-term strategies, objectives and aspirations. We are here to fully organise, implement and deliver our clients’ requirements to the highest standards possible.
Our business is about people and our aspiration is simple: it’s about finding an appropriate, innovative and simple cost-effective solution that fits our clients’ needs.
Our ambition is to fill the gap and demand, for smaller, locally based environmental consultancies, in the water resources and environmental sectors in the UK.
Our mission is to provide you with the best environmental advice and services to allow your business to grow, while meeting the social and environmental requirements of the modern world.
At JBEL environmental, we can manage your environmental regulatory and compliance needs, freeing you to focus on what you do best - managing a successful business.